Trainwreck

 Trainwreck

is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. Mexican and Thai sativas were bred with Afghani indicas to produce this Northern California staple, passing on a sweet lemon and spicy pine aroma. Trainwreck begins its speedy hurtle through the mind with a surge of euphoria, awakening creativity and happiness. Migraines, pain, and arthritis are mowed down by Trainwreck’s high-THC content, and many patients also use it for relief of anxiety, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD. Trainwreck flowers tend to finish early when growing outdoors, while indoor gardens are ready for harvest after 8 weeks.

 

I am 41, and someone who smokes regularly (several times a day) & this is my favorite flower. It TRULY helps w/ chronic pain, & helps your mentality. I have a rare disease that makes me hafta take lots o meds (Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Diladid, & various muscle relaxers) & am confined (when I go out) to a wheel chair. This stuff not only is a great, "break-through" pain reliever, when all my pain meds fail me, but also helps lift my spirits better than any other flower I've tried (and thats ALOT, LOL!) and also settles me down when I need to go out in public (all the meds make me "trippy"). Hope this helps someone to at least give it a try. :)

 

Tall good yield short flower. Can be trained for indoor well but built for outdoor.

 

Afghani parent

Second strain parent Thai parent

Strain Trainwreck

strain child Pineapple Express

Second child Kandy Kush

 

Energizing strain for sure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five_Dad_Jokes